Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below for some of the more commonly asked questions, if you need more information please call or email us.
- How do I contact you?Through our many communication channels:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 07 847 4007
Mobile - 021 1061734
Facebook - www.facebook.com/nothingbutnetball
Or visit our retail store during opening hours, or call to make an appointment:
1 February - 31 August
Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday - Netball and Tournament Days
Please note, over the Christmas period (19 December 2016 - 16 January 2017) please expect approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
Orders & Returns
- How long will my order take to deliver?Due to the Christmas and New Year period, orders placed online between 16 December 2016 and 15 January 2017 may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We will endeavour to have the ordered goods dispatched within 2 working days of your order being confirmed. If your goods aren't available and need to be put on back order, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- If something is faulty can I send it back?Of course, Nothing But Netball will accept the return of the goods for repair, refund or replacement if they are damaged or faulty, and that damage or fault was caused prior to delivery or pick up. The goods must be returned to Nothing But Netball within 7 days of delivery. A full refund will only be given if the goods cannot be repaired or replaced.
- If I order something and it doesn't fit, can I send it back?We are happy to exchange a product for a different size or colour however you will be charged the cost of freight for the replacement product being sent to you. We cannot accept exchanges on used products - undergarments are also not returnable or exchangeable.
- Do you ship internationally? Can you send my order outside of New Zealand?Unfortunately we do not ship internationally.
- How long is your quote valid for?Our quotes are valid for up to 90 days from the date of issue.
- What if I've made an error on my Quote?Simple. You can either re-process another request for a quote with the corrections, or you can contact us and we can do it for you.
- How do I turn my Quote into an Order?Quite simply you can contact us, provide the Quote number and we will submit an order, based on the Quote.
Should you wish to make changes to the Order, which differ from the Quote, please let us know and we'll work with you to get this done.
- What if the Quote needs to be addressed to my team or organisation?When signing up for the first time, there is a place to enter your organisation or team name. This will ensure the quote is addressed correctly.
If you already have login details, you can add an additional delivery address, once you've entered your login details. Here you can add the name of your organisation or team, and this will ensure you quote is addressed correctly.
NBN Netball Uniforms
- How long is the delivery for NBN Netball Uniforms?Once an order is confirmed, your teamwear will be delivered within 4 - 6 weeks upon order confirmation.
Should an order or timeframes change, then we will be in contact with you immediately to advise.
- Can I get sample sizes of the NBN Netball Uniforms?We have one-off samples which we can send to you to give you an idea on the type of fabric, vibrancy of colours and sizes.
We also have sizing chart and guides which are available on our website to help.
Should a sample be sent to you and not returned within 7 days, then you may be charged for the cost of a replacement sample.